Is it true that the more affectionate a guy is, the less affectionate his girlfriend will be?

Is it true that the more affectionate a guy is, the less affectionate his girlfriend will be

Most Helpful Girl

• No.

Totally untrue.

Only maybe true if a guy somehow hounds a girl into being with him when ages not very interested. He should date someone who is very enthusiastic.

Or else he ends up with someone who isn't comfortable with affection. But his level has no effect in this case.

What Girls Said 4

• No. My bf is a sweetheart, and I am sweet right back to him. It actually motivates me to be more sweet, because I want him to feel what he makes me feel too.

• Depends on the person. Me and bf are 'affectionate' but not in a 'traditional' way since neither of us are romantics... BUT in general if one person whether the guy or girl.. isn't affectionate then what generally happens is the other person tries to win their affection by over compensating

• maybe for some but it will not apply to All

• Not true. If anything the girl with be affectionate too. I know I would be.

What Guys Said 4

• Affectionate and almost everything else is a matter of perception. What's a display of love for one may be a disparaging act for another / or partner :)

If one goes to draw graphs then based on individual or popular perception there will be always highs and lows.

What you describe isn't a thumb rule though :) It's always about perception and perception only :) someone has to compensate. Humans and their life is scarcely perfect.

• The more affectionate the guy is, the more it shows the guy is the inferior person in the relationship and the girl is the one who can take him for granted, so usually she gets less affectionate.

• No...ideally they should match.

• nope, not true. but if you found a shtty girl, oh well, sucks for you.