What does this mean when a girl says "you are funny"? Not that I don't know what it means but since girls can be hard to read so just wandering?

What does this mean when a girl says "you are funny"? Not that I dont know what it means but since girls can be hard to read so just wandering.that does it has a double meaning or she just means I am funny. She's my best friend by the way and I am not thinking of making any move or something but just curious coz some of my guy friends were like girls say that when they like you more than a friend. Whatever she meant I totally respect her but just asking to know from girls.

Thanks for the replies girls. I really appreciate and yeah I won't over analyze any thing lie this in future and that's why I asked this question at first place.
Thanks for your replies :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I means she thinks you a funny. Just like guys are straightforward in what they mean girls are too. Being funny is a compliment but it doesn't mean "OH MY GOD, I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!". If you guys are friends then why would it be weird for her to say you're are funny? There is obviously a reason why she is friends with you and that's probably one of them.

What Girls Said 4

• It means that she really thinks you are funny. I don't think it means that she likes you, it might, but not necessarily.

• Oddball. 😌

• It can mean that you're really funny or that she actually really likes you more than a friend.

• Haha don't over analyse things. If a woman tells you she thinks you're funny, I means simply that. If a woman tells you that you're a nice guy, she thinks you're a nice guy.

What Guys Said 1

• next time she says that say "do you wanna see my funny bone?" then pull your cock out.