Does "sisters before misters/friends before men" apply to married couples?

Does "sisters before misters/friends before men" apply to married couples

• Yes
    9% (1)25% (1)13% (2)Vote
  • No
    91% (10)75% (3)87% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it more so depends on the situation when the choosing is happening. Family is always suppose to come first, but when you marry they automatically become a part of the family. The best way is to not choose sides and just get it worked out. If you start choosing sides, it's just going to start causing a lot of problems. One person will think they don't mean enough to you, yada yada..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Depends on the situation and the dynamic of each relationship.

If the womans husband is a crack head/lair, then maybe she should listen to the friend/put her first.

If the womans friend is trying to screw her husband, then maybe she should listen to her husband/put her husband first.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my sister's husband ever hurt her, I would kill him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why does this question reminds me of the Beyonce elevator incident? lol
    I LOVE THEM so no offense to them...
    when your married that quote doesn't exist anymore.. but family always come 1st thats a must!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean the wife can or cannot share all details of something? ( or vice versa ). If so then yes, the spouse trumps everyone else.

0|0
    0|0
    • what do you mean by can or cannot share all details of something?

• I was asking what exactly does your question mean.

• No it shouldn't and I'd expect him to have the same outlook about it. Honestly I personally believe that when you marry someone that person should be your best friends, everyone else should second.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but people should be prepared that you can't cut someone's close relatives or best friends out of the picture.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• lmao no. That's not even a thing in real life.

It's more like "TOUCH THAT GUY AND I'LL RIP YOUR FUCKING HAIR OUT, BITCH!!!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you want to end up divorced.

0|0
    0|0