Girl on the fence - how to tip things in my favor?

I've been seeing this girl for two months - we've done a variety of dates (dinner, activities, concert, etc). We text almost every day, snapchat, etc.

When we had a semi-DTR, she said there was too much going on to have a relationship. Her job is a mess, and she just had to move back in with her parents. I know a girl will make time if she is really interested, but I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and keeping things casual for now.

I don't think she'd waste time dating me if she wasn't sorta interested. We've kissed after a few of the dates, and she seemed into that. We have a good time when we're out.

I feel like she's on the fence - what can I do to show her that I'm worthy of a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know man, if you have been dating for 2 months, been in contact almost every day, and she still doesn't want to be in a relationship, I don't think there's anything you can do to change her mind. So I guess you have to either keep doing what you're doing and hope she comes around, or cut your losses and move on to a girl who does want to be in a relationship. Sorry, I know that's not the answer you wanted.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0