Why do chicks complain about being with jerks but don't understand that they are meeting guys in the wrong places?

It is not good idea to meet a guy in a club or bar.Of course you can probably meet a nice guy but most likely you would meet a player.

Most Helpful Girl

• Same reason why guy complain that they can't find any chicks that aren't interested in dating jerks.

Some people are broken, damaged, and stupid, so much so that they aren't able to function in certain areas of their lives.

kind of like the guy who only wants to date superficial model type woman, and wonders why no one loves him for his personality.

What Girls Said 6

• You can meet nice guys anywhere! It's just some girls jump into things too quickly. And then get upset when it doesn't work out in their favor.

• I never said you couldn't meet nice guys anywhere I just said MOST GUYS at bars or clubs are guys that are players, cocky, etc.

• Well I like going to clubs to dance, not pick up guys. So I never give or take numbers from anyone.

• I don't meet guys at bars or clubs. It's a rule I have. I've done everything else and what not but still no luck. It'll happen for me one day. You know, "when I least expect it". I'm sick of hearing that phrase.

• Because they need to cancel their Cosmopolitan subscription STAT.

• Ok so according to you where does one meet a nice guy? Coz I've been looking everywhere and it's not so easy...

• Church, or collegeetc? But don't date jocks in college or guys that are popular.Also online dating.Also if you want volunteer to help the poor you could meet guys volunteering for the same thing.Also, maybe you could meet guys at work, through family or other friends.Don't choose guys that are cocky.

• I meant to just say ask the nice guy out.You said you met some nice guys who didn't seem interested.They were probably interested but was just too nervous to ask you out.

• No I said it's hard to meet them, I haven't met one in a long time. Besides why should I have to put myself on the line by asking him about because they're too nervous? I'd be too nervous too besides there's a difference between not being interested and being too scared to ask someone else, generally you can tell if they're interested

• Everyone is relationships complains some. Why? Everyone is a jerk sometimes and relationships are tough. Even nice people have a few selfish or irritating or thoughtless habits. We're human.

What Guys Said 1