I'm falling for him but does he truly feel the same way?

I'm falling for this guy that's 5 years older than me even though I'm a junior in hs but I really do like him and he really does have feelings for me but he says that he wants to be with me but the fact is that I'm too young but he is too attached to me and we talk all the time and I don't want to rush into things and I'm trying to hold myself back and keeping it slow with him but half of the time I can't and he can't either. And also he does care about my physical self more than my personality wise and if feels like he doesn't care about who I am even though he says he does really love me and I trust him but I have my doubts. I'm just wondering if he truly does have feeling and loves me for me or if he just only cares about other things about me psyically =/ please help

Most Helpful Girl

• He could like you but that's why you shouldn't rush into anything physical with him. If he truly likes you, he won't be rushing you to do anything.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0