If you were a junior guy in highschool?

If you were in highschool and you were a junior , would you date a freshman? If you really liked her and she liked you too?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly it depends. Age is just a number. And when I say that, I don't mean that you can date a middle schooler. But all in all, maturity & personality are what you should really be looking at. And you guys are both at different points in your life. The freshman is just starting high school so he's already in a different world. Where as you are probably ready to graduate. I'm not saying these things to break you two up. But take that in consideration when you two start talking!

What Guys Said 1

• yes i would

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't just because its a disaster freshman are fresh out of middle school and there fore there is a potential that she or her friends could be over dramatic. But then again I'm a college girl and this kind of question makes me feel old... also don't sweat men tend to think with two heads. So if you are cute then maybe he will go out with you , its like normal

• I'm sure some guys will, I don't think there is anything wrong with it..in the real world a 2-3 year difference won't mean anything.

• That's true, 2-3 years isn't much.