Are girls more likely to be interested in a guy that about share some of his weaknesses with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on how soon. Don't immediately start pouring out your heart. It can give the impression that you're emotionally "easy." --Think of they male version of the woman who falls in love too fast or gets easily emotionally attached to men she's just met.--
    Otherwise, If I am already interested in you, I'm delighted. It lets me know that you trust me and think highly of me when you confide in me. To me, when you tell me your weaknesses or share any of your more intimate thoughts with me, I know that our relationship is special--Its not the default sort of relationship you have with any body that just happens to know your name.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes bc I love when a guy opens up to you. I would help him out with his weaknesses. I may not necessarily be interested romantically with the guy, or I might be. It would make you and the girl closer.

• Honestly yes because that makes me think your comfortable around me now ♥.♥ I love guys that opening up to me and also cry next to me

• My weakness is being tickled. That would be so not manly if a man had that same weakness.

• I would appreciate it if the guy shared his weaknesses later in the relationship but if he told me everything on the first date I might think it wasn't worth it,

• generally, no. cause confidence is what makes someone attractive so if u keep downing yourself sharing all the weak stuff you're gonna show you have self esteem issues which just makes u unattractive. im not saying be cocky either, be urself always, but dont purposely try to sell urself short.

What Guys Said 2

• It's fine if you're already in the relationship. But a first date is like a job interview. You're not supposed to have anything wrong with you. It always sends up a red flag.

• depends on the weakness. if he's got a weakness for chocolate, and so does she, then that may be a good thing. unless of course y'all wind up getting fat or diabetes. but if you're weakness, is cheating, then no, that wouldn't be a good thing