Shy guy having trouble being attractive?

I am a shy guy, I talk to woman and instead of trying to ask them out, I become there friend. Is it because i am unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Confidence is your problem. You don't let it be known that you like them and that you want them.

I just thought long and hard about this myself because I was just like you. Confidence. Take charge. Don't just sit there and talk. Women like to talk. They'll talk your head off.

At some point... no from the beginning you have to let them know you're interested. This way, once you do. You'll know from them if they're interested. -And if not, you don't have to waste your time. Find someone else to talk to.

What Guys Said 4

• I would say its more likely your gender confusion that is causing the problem. Hey, for real though, watch some pick up artist videos dealing with the friend vs. lover theories. It might give you some insight into those first encounters, my friend.

• Did you get your gender wrong on this site?

• Aw no- probably not because you're unattractive. Confidence is a strange word- prove that you can still be shy in the good ways (blushing, not being a dick,) and that you're confident, just little things, now and then mention goals you have or what you'd do if you were on a date with (insert hottie celebrity here.) Charm is the key- I'm shy, but I have what many guys don't have- charm, old sport, that's the one thing that us shy guys have that assholes don't. Don't assume it's physical either. I, at risk of vanity, am very physically attractive, but often appear shy. Just show that you have good qualities. Talk about what you individually like that might turn her on, your favorite restaurants, etc, and maybe bring sex into the conversation now and then.

• You need to express to them that you want to be their boyfriend and not their friend. And if the friendzone you anyway then no contact.

What Girls Said 0