Should I ask this girl out? If so, when?

This girl is gorgeous and out of my league, I've talked to her in person about once or twice at party, but it was brief. We just recently started talking through kik after I told her she's gorgeous on a tbh on Instagram. She's nice and the type of girl I'm looking for. If I were to ask her out how should I do it? When?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Hey do you wanna hang out sometime" or "Hey, I noticed you like doing _____ on your Instagram, wanna go do that togethr sometime?"

The latter will work to show that you actually pay attention to her feed. If she posts pictures of food, offer to take her somewhere that makes the variety you see her posting. If she posts pictures of coffee, take her out to coffee. No matter where you take her or what you do, if there is any money spent; pay for her on the first date. Even if she offers to go dutch. Don't believe her. IT'S A TRAP. loljk

What Girls Said 2

• Ask her out... girls find it really sweet... but before that...i think you should get to know her more. earn her trust... tell her about yourself...but be more interested in her... If she wants to know more about you.Dont hold back a lot... Understand her... and once you get close.ask her out...pleease

• If I were you I would keep talking to her ask ask her questions, or like play a game like truth or dare to get to know her better. If she still sounds out of your league then I'm sorry you should just move on.. But if she sounds actually pretty nice then ask her out! :) if you do want to ask her out just start a conversation whenever and just ask the question. ;) Good luck!! :)

What Guys Said 2

• You made a mistake telling her that she was gorgeous. She hears generic shit like that all the time and is probably unimpressed. By putting her on a pedastool and revealing your desire, you've probably made her less attracted to you.

• make sure she even wants to go out. for example the girl i want, works 3 jobs, and never has time to go out (she even said she doesn't date because of how busy she is). one of her jobs has lessened from 4 days a week, to once every other week, but she still works 3 jobs. if she does want to go out. JUST ASK HER. be confident and do it