Dating age difference? embarrassing or not?

do guys feel intimidated and embarrassed to date older girls? not like a big age difference but like 2 to 3 years difference.

0|0
2|9

Most Helpful Guy

• No. That is more of a female insecurity. Guys have their insecurities, but that isn't typically one of them.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I was married twice. my 1st wife was 4 years older and my 2nd wife was 2 years older so it doesn't bother me at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer older women right now. By at least 5 years. These youngin's get on my nerves.

0|1
    1|0
  • No not embarrassing at all. I just find younger ones more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • No age differences is not a big thing as long as it's legal

0|0
    0|0
  • id prefer an older woman. my mom is older than my dad. they just tend to be a little more mature

0|1
    0|0
  • On the contrary, I have a mysterious attraction to older women, not that I discriminate :9

0|1
    0|0
  • my first girlfriend was 18 and I was 15 so i guess not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't at all. I like older girls. I've dated younger and older and they both have special things about them. But if I had to pick, I would date an older woman I think. My current gf is my age or 4 months younger lol but she is amazing. Best ever!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• not big age difference does not sound embarrassing at all

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't think age should matter. If it's legal and two people love and respect each other, everyone else should stay out of it.

0|1
    0|0