What would Japanese girls like to see in a foreigner?

I am a gaijin (foreigner) new to Japan. I am half-black, and half-white, and can speak Japanese at an 8th grader level, and I know the rules of the Japanese culture. However, I have heard that Japanese women love pale guys, and I'm not really that pale. I want to know what I do if I want to date a native Japanese. And I want to know if there is something I can say to show them that I'm interested? Thanks! ^^

Most Helpful Girl

• It kind if depends. My cousin lives in japan and many of the women there are into more westernized men, so maybe skin tone wouldn't matter?

• Thanks for the most helpful

What Girls Said 3

• They are more open than koreans and chinese.. I'm sure they will accept you.

• Go to japan-guide.com forum to ask this specific question. You will get better answers there. Good luck.

• They are more interested in caucasian men. They are more open than kr and chinese which is true

What Guys Said 0