Have I ruined my chances of a serious relationship with this guy by giving oral sex on our 8th date?

Hi, Been dating a guy for about a month now, we have really good chemistry. He has been a gentleman throughout and recently he introduced me to some of his close friends and their wives.

The other day I slept over and the next morning we ended up messing around, he started giving me oral sex and later I gave him head but he didn't cum. I said no to sex. We hung out afterwards and held my hand as we walked. We haven't had the exclusive talk yet and I won't have sex until we are in a monogamous relationship.

My question is, have I ruined my chances of a serious relationship with this guy by giving oral sex on our 8th date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dang, I'm surprised he waited till the 8th date! ha ha. You are fine, if he is the man that you described, the bj just strengthened your relationship~Keep the Bj's cuming! ;)

What Guys Said 4

• Yes, you ruined it. Everyone knows that you only give oral sex on the 9th date, duh! ... He started it, right? So how could you have ruined it? Relax, if the relationship is a quality one, bumps in the dating road do little to unravel potential. Now, if it had been another guy, well then thats a BIG bump, OK?

• probably not. most people have oral or even sex by the third date (thats kind of the norm or average) however, you never really know. i mean did you both want to do it, or did it feel like it was forced between the two of you. i would say if he backs off from you, then yeah it was too early

• I think it will be fine. Relax, be yourself. This is the most important.

• 8th date. chill girl he won't go away after all this effort

What Girls Said 0