Girls if you really liked a guy could you overlook a bit of a tummy?

Hey:)

I used to be very fit and athletic but I got injured and that's when I couldn't play Lacrosse anymore. I got really annoyed with it and stopped working out for half a year. Now I'm trying to get my old shape back but right now I'm at least 20 lbs overweight which translates into some belly, hip, breast fat.

I want to get back to 190lbs at 6'4 do you think this would be an OK weight?

There is this girl I really like and all I wanna do is get to know her but I'm afraid she won't be attracted to me in my current state since she is so very pretty and thin.

Should I wait until I'm back in shape again? ( there are a lot of guys who are into her so I'm afraid the opportunity might be gone by then but they're all very good looking so I'm not sure if I can compete right now)

Thanks ladies :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Flat stomachs are such a terrible ideal. Your bowels need to fit in there.

What Girls Said 4

• If I feel the guy and I have a connection, then there is no way a little fat would get in the way! Most girls (at least the good kind) don't really mind and aren't that superficial - we all struggle with body image and would hate it if a guy didn't like us because of it (which happens unfortunately) at least start talking to her now, tell her about your injury and that your trying to get back in shape, and do it! It'll show her you can commit to something :)

• I absolutely don't mind. I myself don't have a perfectly flat stomach and my thighs and boobs are big too. My boyfriend overlooks it and in fact loves my body. Body type is only a fraction of the pie when it comes to attraction for me. Go for it! If she turns you down it's her loss and she'll be regretting it when she see's your new bod!

• Me personally I dont mind at all my bf has a lot of beer belly but I just embrace by rubbing it in bed I like my guys with some fat on them :)

• It doesn't bother me about weight, as long as they're comfortable with themselves. Go ahead, make a move. If she says no then it's her loss. If she likes you for your personality, then the looks will be irrelevant. Good luck x

What Guys Said 1

• 6'4 is a great height and which girl would say no to that? On top of that, if you mention your previous injury and that you're trying to get back in shape now then she will be more excited than ever.

• I wanted girls to answer since only they can judge what they could accept or not.

• It's cool I guess it's just that men are way more tolerant of this kinda stuff with other men cause they don't have to deal with them as their partner. For women it seems to be a deal breaker in the most cases.