Girls have you ever called a guy 1000 times from 3 different phones?

So this is another story about the confusion I am going through. I went out to some bars last Saturday and I hung out with just my friends. The girl I'm dating was suppose to go out with her friends. She went out with her friends during the day and drank. Through out the day she was texting me and calling me. She was leaving me messages. I couldn't hear the ringer but, anytime I pulled my phone out and saw she called I responded. I later talked to her and found out she didn't go out with her friends at night. She said she imagined me sleeping with another girl. She said she since we had been rocky lately she thought I might have met someone else. She was crying and really upset. During the week she isn't like this it's like the complete opposite.

Why would she call me and text me that many times from 3 different phones?

Most Helpful Girl

• A variety of reasons, I think. First off, if you have been rocky lately, then she was sort of primed to think that something might go wrong. Then she knew that you were going out to bars without her, so there was a chance you might have picked up another girl. Then when you didn't answer your phone, that would send some girls into panic mode, because if a guy had a girlfriend who called him while he was trying to hook up with someone else, of course he wouldn't answer the phone. Plus, she had been drinking, which is going to give anyone a more active imagination. Was she still this worried when she was sober again, after you explained that you couldn't hear your phone ringing? If so, then she has some trust issues that need to be resolved.

Now, why she would use three different phones is something else entirely. Maybe her phone died and she used a friend's, or maybe if she was getting paranoid about you not answering because you were with someone else, she thought you might answer a call from a number that wasn't hers. That's a much stranger thing to me.

• No the next day she was completely fine. I was suppose to go away this weekend with my friends but I can't because of a death in the family. but she was like "you should still go" she came over my house on Tuesday and her phone didn't leave her hands

• So it kills me during the week when she doesn't answer my texts because I know she has her phone on her all the time. and it's not even like I text her a million times I text her once or twice.

• That's so strange and kind of bipolar. I'd mention the sort of double standard she's got here; she doesn't answer your texts, but expects you to respond immediately to hers? Maybe if you politely point out the inconsistency there? I don't know.

What Girls Said 6

• Well was she drunk? If so that is your answer. If no, then she is a little insecure with the relationship. I have never called a guy that many times from one phone let alone 3. I would re evaluate your girlfriend. You are a pretty cool guy, I think she might be insecure right now.

• Ah. I have never called any of my boyfriends that many times. It maybe sounds like she is a little insecure about the relationship. Change that maybe a lot. During the week do you go out to the bars? How long have you been with her? What I don't understand is why she is making assumptions. You are not doing anything out of the ordinary there is no reason for her to think that you have met someone. By the way you have got a hot picture! Get to the bottom of this. Talk to her. Behaviors like this can tear a couple apart.

• Sounds like a BAD case of too much alcohol. I'm guilty of it and I know a lot of other girls are as well, although mine usually results in an argument, not a ridiculous amount of phone calls. If you really like her, maybe cut her some slack. If you don't really like her, it may not be worth trying to talk it out.

• Because you weren't answering and she thought you might not be answering just because it was her and you could be with someone else. Women have active imaginations when a man is apparently ignoring them or not there. It was the weekend and you were out drinking so she thought the possibility of you finding someone else was a lot more likely.

• Dude run is all I have to say! This is not sugar coated so sorry if its blunt.

this chick shouldnt drink or has a guilty conscience but she sounds totally jealous or just plain psycho.

• She sounds very disturbed and the answer is in the question. You will continue to be confused if you stay in the relationship. Sounds like she has some very deep issues.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• NotSoBad,

Lets be honest, a girl who calls you a few times a day to find out where you are is insecure. A girl who calls you a thousand times from three different phones is extremely insecure.

You do realize that if this is a long distance relationship and she is this insecure that you'll have quite a few episodes of this on your hands? As T. Fuller said, "Idle brains are the devil's workhouses. " She needs to occupy her time somehow while the two of you are not together or otherwise she'll just descent into negative thoughts which lead to paranoia.