Girls do you like being called cute or hot?And guys do you like to call girls cute or hot?

I like to be called hot but I'm not specifically hot and most of times I get called cute, how about you girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I will call girls hot online because I don't think it's rude. The only time I call a girl hot in person is if I know her. I think it is a bit creepy to tell a random girl she is hot. I don't want to give a bad impression like I'm after her body. I'll tell a girl when I think she is cute, though. I think it is a nice thing to say and can make someone's day.

• YESSSS!
      Whenever you have the opportunity to call a girl cute do it, because that would raise her self esteem to 1000 and that would make her day and she would feel warm and fuzzy inside and that's cute.
      Unless she's an arrogant bitch then this would not apply on her lol.

What Guys Said 5

• I try to use "pretty" and "beautiful" mostly. I use "cute" a lot. I can't remember the last time I said "hot".

• I call girls what they are...I prefer talking to girls who are at least cute. It goes cute<hot<beautiful<gorgeous<offscale

• Who doesnt. I take it as a compliment and just thank the person. I mostly use pretty and cute.

• I either call girls cute or beautiful. Rarely do I ever all girls hot unless she is hot lol.

• I usually say hot to mean both things

What Girls Said 6

• I really only like to be called "hot" or "sexy" by a dude I'm with (or a gf haha) "Cute," I'm indifferent to.

• Well if this person is my bf calling me; then hot and beautiful at the same time. Am i wanting too much :)

The other guys can call me cute, hot whatever they want. Only SO gives the perfect feeling you know :)

• Sure. I like being called formidable though. Makes me feel all gooey inside.

• ofcourse we do

• Lol I said which do you prefer

• Personally, I like cute better than hot. It feels more loving... A guy calling you hot to your face just seems weird, or makes me think I am just an object to him

• Hot can be understood as offensive sometimes, so I guess cute is better.