He's taken but he's definitely interested?

No he's not a player. He's actually really genuine and awesome. But I'm confused as to why he's shown interest, basically said he would love to date me if he was single.
My friend thinks he's lying about being taken because he was so so nervous when talking about me. Like he couldn't even speak.
Is he unhappy in his relationship? I'd never get with a guy in a relationship but I want to know if there's a chance here that I may have just walked in on the right time.

Most Helpful Guy

• You would have to guess whether he is actually in a relationship and if he is, then guess again as to whether he is unhappy. Your best approach is first to find out if he has a relationship at all.

What Guys Said 2

• There's a possibilty. No one here can answer that properly, it would turn into a guessing game

• What is it with girls going for guys in relationships? Lol you're better off without all that drama.

What Girls Said 2

• It is like a throwing a dice? Who says the truth LOL If he says that he is taken , believe it that way. Because it means he is not ready for you.

Leave him alone.

• There is always a possibility