Your best friend tells you that your significant other was hitting on them. Your SO says they're lying. Who do you believe?

Your SO tells you that your best friend was hitting on them. Your best friend says that they're lying, who do you believe?

I see this scenario in real life a ton. Rarely do men/women believe the friend, they often believe the So.

• My friend Question1/2 ( specify which question in answer)
  • My SO Question 1/2 ( specify which question in answer)
  • Neither
  • Other please explain.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that yif you have a friend it is because you rely on himj/her, how many significant other will you have across your life?

What Guys Said 5

• Why would your friend accuse your so without a reason
    I have been there, I told him and he didn't believe me so I ended up going on a date with his so a other friend of mine was filming us and she ended up kissing
    She was busted my friend appolagisted

The problem is that people don't want to believe it, relationships aren't a unbreakable thing and most also forget that

• Neither. It is obvious they are both looking at the situation through opposite ends of the telescope. I think there is a little truth in each of them, but also some misunderstanding. The situation must be investigated.

• Believe your best friend.

• I'd chose my SO as she is my best friend. I know she'd never lie to me.

• i'd believe my best friend.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't know who to believe