How many older women get turned on by the idea of being with a younger man?I would love to experience the comforts of a younger man in his 20's.?

I think about it often that i start feeling all tingly inside.

Most Helpful Guy

• I too have had experiences with woman 10 to 15 years older and remember them all with fondness, reliving the memories (and you know what I mean). None of that sturm und drang I had back then with girls my own age of 18 to 22. Maybe those experiences led to my preference for strong women with minds of their own. We all know what Ben Franklin famously said about older women.

Younger guys would need a little subtle encouragement and positive reinforcement--but what guy would turn a good woman down? Just to be safe though, you might have to make sure he is legal to avoid such a hassle as we read about with increasing frequency lately about those high school teachers and coaches and so forth. No selfies, lol.

What Guys Said 3

• when I was in my 20's I had girlfriends that were in their mid 40's and one that was 53, they all loved the idea of having a younger man in their bed, you're not the only one that thinks about having sex with a younger man, I always thought that the older women were sexier so it was a turn on for me and I always looked for them.

• Id love to sleep with a older woman, the oldest age gap where the girls older is 4 years , I was 16 she was 20.

• Based on my personal experiences, you're not the only one lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I like a younger man and it's nice. Now that I think about it, it is a turn-on lol :)