Rate me please! Just wanna hear opinions?

Just wanna know how people think I look, any questions bout stuff just ask :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You look like a sweet caring friendly guy I'd give you a 5.5

And though I absolutely love your hair something is just making me wonder how you would look with a short hair cut specifically a fade. I think you would look even cuter =)

Maybe even a 7 ;) Lol

• Haha thanks personally I really don't like having my hair short, I can't stand having it cut.. Bad experience with a trainee hairdresser who cut me when I was young :/ I also love it long so I can touch it lol

• Thanks for MH =)

And new pic? It's cute... And you were right don't cut your hair =)

• Haha no problem and thanks :)

What Girls Said 5

• 8/10 you're pretty hot actually :3 plus you like books ;)

• I like your facial structure! :D I say a 6 or so. ^^

• You look cute. Only based on your looks, I will definitely go on a date with you.

• Your so sweet looking. Definitely perfect for anyone looking for a nice guy.

• Shame know one looks for a nice guy apparently

• That's awful :/ I hope things get better for you :) thanks

• Yeah it's okay we broke up. I have great friends who supported me through it:) and np

What Guys Said 5

• 2|3
    • Lol petty...

• Yes, I'm sure that's why you have a total of 3 questions on your account. 1 of which is asking if you were "date-able", the other 2 asking about rating. No matter what your reason[s], it seems pretty vain.

• I just have low self esteem and enjoy hearing peoples opinions on me. I don't see what's wrong with asking people there opinion, maybe it is vain. But after the last couple of years I've had I deserve the chance to be a little vain for once

• just remember that it depends on the girl. one girl will find you attractive and one won't because every girl has different tastes so never take it personal if one doesn't find you attractive because there is so many girls out there that have different tastes in men

• You look like i guy i could smoke with...

• Baller/10 congrats

• 0|0