Help! Should I text him or just forget him?

I met a guy at a bar a few weeks ago and we hit it off right away. I ended up going back to his place after the bar. We didn't have sex but we did hookup. We texted back and forth for a couple weeks, but he was out of state, so we didn't hangout. He did say that we should hangout when he got back. (which was a few days ago) I am not very needy and I didn't expect to hangout the next day, but I did think he would text. At this point I haven't heard from him in over a week. Should I text him or just write it off? Maybe he's just not interested.

What Guys Said 1

• I thought hooking up was sex. What's the difference? No, I think you've already moved too fast doing whatever it is you did at your place. Texting him now will make you seem too easy and he'll know he has you which will probably lead to him taking advantage of you.

What Girls Said 1

• Hey girl, if he's interested he WILL text you first. How long does it take to type a text? 2 mintues max! I'd say forget him.