Girls how could a guy in a wheelchair make his attraction and intentions known to you?

Without making you feel sorry for him or his disability

Most Helpful Girl

• Own your state. Don't ignore it and pretend like you're standing.
    Don't be afraid to make jokes about yourself. Look confident, include your disability in your self presentation. Say she rejects you, you catch up to her and say: "Is it the chair? You think it makes me look fat."
    I'm not saying to make everything you have to say about yourself about the disability, because that too is neurotic and she'll notice. Just relax and if it comes to mind, don't avoid to include it.

When you embrace what is outside without the neurotic need to compensate for it, others will have less of a reason to see you through your disability, because you'll be presenting more of who you are inside.

And I'm not sure how to recognise girls who pity you. I know when people pity, there is that lingering look in their eyes I can't explain. I hate it, so it must suck if you see it a lot. =/

• It does I just feel like I need a girl to give me a chance to make them happy

What Girls Said 4

• Be confident in yourself and she won't feel sorry for you. Treat her well and respect her. She'll have no choice but to see your a good catch.

• Do the same thing a man without a wheelchair would do. Nothing makes you different from a regular guy. You are human just like everyone else. You should have no problem sweetheart. :)

• Just do like any other guy should do. Have a normal conversation as if anyone would (wheelchair or not), give compliments, flirt, etc.

• I would say do the same as the other guys. My cousin is in a wheel chair and he doesn't seem to have any problems. Flirt with her, compliment her, the usual.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm sorry if my answer seems straight to the point but it's what I believe. A man in a wheelchair is still a man, so just do what comes naturally - flirt, talk etc. I feel bad to say this but I believe it's true that you actually have the upper hand on guys not in wheelchairs in that you can easily see and identify those that feel pity on you for your affliction and situation. The right woman is out ther for every single man including YOU! Be yourself and don't dig too deeply into it and it will happen with the woman that truly understands you. I also want to again say a man is a man. One arm, one leg, a stroke, a wheelchair, an athlete, obese. Love has not restraints. Good luck friend. cheers and hope this helps! :D

• Thank you for getting straight to the point

• No - Thank you for understanding why. lol. Your welcome too. I have no belief that humankind suffers from being paralyzed or having lost a sense. A blind person will show the way. A deaf man will feel your heartbeat. A mute will tell you with his face and touch. A man in a wheelchair can live too. You are stronger now and you know you are not less or different. Even if you choose to think you are different you will also learn that it doesn't mean you are less of a man. I am glad to have helped you! :)

• girl cousin, who is in a wheelchair, was engaged to be married. guy cheated on her. according to the women on this site, as well as that case, guys/girls in wheelchairs, dont stand a chance