Guys (or girls), which is the best movie to take a girl on a date in your opinion?

Would you choose to take out a girl to a horror/thriller movie, an action movie, romance, or a comedy?

• horror/thriller
  • action
  • romance
  • comedy

Most Helpful Guy

• I say horror, since it is suppose to give the girl a chance to pretend to be scared and cling to me. I don't know if girls actually do that, but that's what I heard. I personally never had a girl do that so I don't know if that is actually a real thing, or just something people tell others. Instead I get women that act crazy and laugh when they see the killer hacking up some helpless victim. Why are my dates scarier than the movie?

What Guys Said 7

• Horror/thriller if i want to wrap my arms around her. Romance if I want to see how she really feels and acts. Action = no. Comedy = bff's lol. Hope this helps. I chose romance because that it what works for me. Cheers :)

• I like comedies or horror/thrillers. I'd probably give the edge to comedies though because I just love laughing, and I'd want to show that side of myself.

• I hate most romance movies and comedies are kind of corny to take a girl to. Action might be good, but gotta go with horror/thriller. Get her scared and hanging on to you. Then you can pretend your not scared to look tough. LOL!!

• I definitely agree with horror/scary, it can physical interaction far more than any other. Romance comedies are too cheesy and action movies typically have ridiculously hot actors that tend to overshadow the watchers lol

• Horror, so she can get scared and hug me and I just sit there like a boss

• Depends on the girl.

• One you're not particularly interested or care about so if you miss parts it's no big deal.

What Girls Said 2

• Anything but action and romance. Comedy or horror sound good.

Personally I'd find it hilarious if a guy took out a girl to watch the movie "Diner", because of a certain scene in it... :P

• Horror or romance one will do.