Guys (or girls), which is the best movie to take a girl on a date in your opinion?

Would you choose to take out a girl to a horror/thriller movie, an action movie, romance, or a comedy?

• horror/thriller
    40% (4)50% (2)43% (6)Vote
  • action
    20% (2)0% (0)14% (2)Vote
  • romance
    10% (1)50% (2)21% (3)Vote
  • comedy
    30% (3)0% (0)22% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I say horror, since it is suppose to give the girl a chance to pretend to be scared and cling to me. I don't know if girls actually do that, but that's what I heard. I personally never had a girl do that so I don't know if that is actually a real thing, or just something people tell others. Instead I get women that act crazy and laugh when they see the killer hacking up some helpless victim. Why are my dates scarier than the movie?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Horror/thriller if i want to wrap my arms around her. Romance if I want to see how she really feels and acts. Action = no. Comedy = bff's lol. Hope this helps. I chose romance because that it what works for me. Cheers :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like comedies or horror/thrillers. I'd probably give the edge to comedies though because I just love laughing, and I'd want to show that side of myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate most romance movies and comedies are kind of corny to take a girl to. Action might be good, but gotta go with horror/thriller. Get her scared and hanging on to you. Then you can pretend your not scared to look tough. LOL!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I definitely agree with horror/scary, it can physical interaction far more than any other. Romance comedies are too cheesy and action movies typically have ridiculously hot actors that tend to overshadow the watchers lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Horror, so she can get scared and hug me and I just sit there like a boss

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • One you're not particularly interested or care about so if you miss parts it's no big deal.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Anything but action and romance. Comedy or horror sound good.

Personally I'd find it hilarious if a guy took out a girl to watch the movie "Diner", because of a certain scene in it... :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Horror or romance one will do.

0|0
    0|0