I need help trying to find a guy in the summer?

so it is summer and i just need advice to find a boyfriend to hangout with over the summer so any advice to find a guy and see if they are interested in me and hanging out besides boys in school
I have gone to the beach and there are no guys there my age. I am 13 and allowed to go to the mall with friends but how am I supposed to ask a guy for their number and have them interested in hanging out. I just need some tips please
And what are some other places I could go besides the mall because i don't go to church and i don't really do any clubs in the summer so it is summer and i just need advice to find a boyfriend to hangout with over the summer so any advice to find a guy and see if they are interested in me and hanging out besides boys in school
And what are some other places I could go besides the mall because i don't go to church and i don't really do any clubs in the summer

Most Helpful Guy

• how you get a guy is by actually wanting one, to keep and want one for the same reasons guys want girls, which is love and sex, so what you do since your a girl is approach a guy you like and talk to him about what you want and why your their etc a good convo starter after asking his name and other things is by asking if he wants a girlfriend and whats his dream girl like, a guy will answer this question the best he can some guys dont have it all and still trying to figure out how to put it in words, a lot of guys are very shy around girls, so dont expect him to make moves cause its the girl whos supposed to make moves, and im sure you can figure out the rest, hope this helps

What Guys Said 1

• summer bf's are stupid. hows he gonna feel once you dump him. and my god, you're only 13, are you kidding me?

What Girls Said 1

• You do not need a boyfriend in order to have a good time. Do not rely on someone else for your happiness.