Guys/Girls what is the worst pick up line you have ever heard or used?

Just curious what is the worst pick up line you have ever heard or that you have used

Haha ok I should haved added this when i posted this question the worst line I ever heard
guy: did it hurt?
me:what?
guy:when u fell from heaven

Me:I didn't fall from heaven I crawled up from the pitts of hell
By the way the guy was really creepy and my response worked he left me alone after that lol

Most Helpful Guy

• "Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you look REALLY gooooooooood putting up that Christmas tree...errrrr, you look like you're really gooooooood at putting up Christmas treeeeees"

-My sister's roommate last December.

It was awkward as fuck. I could not get out of there fast enough.

• What did she even mean by that?

• Thanks for MH! :-)

• Your welcome that was the worst pick up line lol

What Guys Said 8

• I have the worst pick up line of all! I only have one leg, so I walk up to a woman and say Hey Baby! I have 18 inche of STUMP! I get a lot of laughs from this...

• I've not used it ever but a friend told me one where you say to a girl "Wanna screw?" then if she looks upset or disgusted I pull an actual screw out of my pocket and if she says "yeah sure" maybe you just go. I've never tried it but curious lol. I hope this helps. Cheers :)

• I've given this answer before.

"Looking for a stud? I already have an S, T, D so all I need is 'U'."

I haven't used that.

I can't remember if I ever tried, while drunk:
    "I'm a NASA astronaut. My next mission is to Uranus"

• ... I saw you from across the room and I had to come talk to you; now I don't know what to say...

• Wanna see a card trick?

• "So, come here often?"

• I've never used a pick up line since second grade. Lmao. I just do me some likes it and some don't.

• Me: "Did it hurt?"

Her: *sly smile because she thinks she knows what's going on, plays along anyway* "Did WHAT hurt? :)"

Me: "Did it hurt when you fell from Tennessee?"

She was playfully shocked that I would allude to her being a bit hideous...got a kiss on the cheek for it. Get on my level, betas :D

What Girls Said 6

• Wasn't s pick up line but the guy was hilarious.

Guy: I'm looking for a girl in my life (he stares at me)
    Me: (smiles)
    Guy: ooh! I just found her. Wow, mama ur beautiful. ...let me play the lottery to see if i get lucky today

He actually played it and told me to choose his number.

• I wouldn't really call it a pick up line but it came with a pick up or attempt "nice boots" or what ever I can't remember I just humor them and take a number down haha

• "Hi, I'm Kevin from Heaven. What's your name?"

• Hey shawty lmaooo

• "I bet you're one of those stuck up girls who wouldn't go out with a guy like me."

• "Excuse me, i'm lost, can you help me with directions... to your house?"