Why don't men like for their gf's or wives to do pole dancing classes?

What is it that turns you off about it and why? Is there a reason and can it lead to infidelity in some way? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• It kinda tells me that my wife has slut tendencies. That's the honest truth. Obviously I DON'T want to think that way but I can't help myself. There's not much else to say.

It's kinda like a chick dressing provocatively. Guys don't like their girls doing that either.

What Guys Said 7

• It would be great if my GF took pole dancing classes, I would love it!

• "Why don't men like for their gf's or wives to do pole dancing classes?"

The same reason they don't want their love interests taking lessons in how to shoot ping pong balls out of their kazoo.

It smacks of a tawdry professionalism.

• he just don't want you going out and other people seeing do it ,,,,,,,,,,, just get a pole installed in your house and practice for him only

• I'd love to have my gf/wife do pole dances, just like I love to have my gf/wife be bi.

• I've never heard this. my friend's gf, is not only bi, but she also has a stripper pole in her bedroom. theyve been together for about 4 years

• Because strippers are gross.

• Tbf it wouldn't really bother me

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know about what men think, but I'd love to take one.
    Great for core strength!