Do women get more complicated the older you get?

Men/Women, do you feel that it becomes more difficult to understand women the older you get? It surely feels that way to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it seems to become less complicated, I find to be true. Maybe you are putting to much thought into trying to understand the opposite sex. I don't know just an idea, an assumption, or a possible theory :)...what you think, or is this becoming complicated :)

What Girls Said 4

• No. We get smarter. And more tired.

• I think that is true to an extent. Our minds grow and adapt and the gears start grinding a little more than they used to and we think and analyze everything. It wouldn't surprise me if it was true.

• I dont feel it get more complicated

• yeah, I get more mysterious, and harder to read, if not impossible.

What Guys Said 2

• It's complicated. Someone will try to explain it to you, but it'll just be too complicated to understand.

• It seems like most of them are obsessed with the same petty bullshit throughout their entire lives.

At least to me.