Oops.. Feelings while casually dating?

So I'm supposed to be casually dating this guy but I'm really starting to catch some feelings for him. Seems like he's really into me too but I know he's not ready for a relationship. What should I do? Drop him or keep going on keeping my feelings under wraps.. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep going

• & why?

• He already is okay with the fact that you and him are causally dating and really he's just more nervous of losing you and right now he's happy where he's at so if you just try a little bit by little it will seem normal but remember it's always a confidence game with guys you ruin it and there goes everything else too cause it won't be fun any more

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him how you feel, communicate with him about how you feel, what you are thinking about the relationship

What Girls Said 1

• If he is not ready for the relationship, then let it go. You will obviously consume your time for nothing.