I want to have the "college experience" but I dont want to leave my GF. I need advice?

I am in my first relationship. However, I never experienced the stereotypical "high school experience" which entails partying and casual sex and I am going into college and I want to have the "college experience" which is the same thing pretty much.

I want to know what it is like having casual sex and partying like colleges is made out to be but I don't want to leave my girlfriend because I love her so much.

I feel like I am missing out on so much but I don't know what to do and I don't want to leave my GF.

Please don't call me a pervert and a cheater and someone who is not good enough for his GF because I know that if a girl was in this situation asking for this advice, you would be more than happy to give advice and you would be supportive of her

Most Helpful Girl

• Think about it this way... Is the sex really going to be worth it if its with someone you don't truly love? Do you really love your girlfriend because If you did you wouldn't have the need to desire other things.. You don't need to have the college experience its all just cliché and not worth it because we all need to grow up. Trust me you aren't missing out it will so be worth it in the end but if you don't feel right in your relationship then you should leave but don't leave just because you want to have the college experience!

What Girls Said 3

• If you really loved your GF then you wouldn't need the college experience. She is your first GF. You'll get another one. Don't make her think that you care all that much when really you just want to leave her because you want to have fun with other girls.

• Casual sex happens after college as well.. and if you really love her you wouldn't consider leaving her for a second.

• Woah. If you really love her "so much" like you claim, then you wouldn't be dreading the fact that you won't be able to participate in casual sex with strangers who you don't know is STD free or not. Shame on you.

What Guys Said 3

• Just the fact that you are asking this question says to me you may not ready for what a monogamous relationship entails. The answer to your question is clear, you have one of two choices.
    1) Either break up with her and enjoy what you feel is the "college experience"
    2) Stay with her
    Not sure there is any other answer to your question. Only thing I will say is please don't cheat on this girl. If at anypoint in your relationship you feel that you want to enjoy your "college experience" as you call it. Break it off with her first, There is nothing worse than the feeling getting cheated on. I know from experience and it is a devastating. Whatever you decide, good luck with your dilemma and remember, ultimately it is your choice. Do what makes you happy and what hurts others the least.

• College is pointless these days. College in itself is stereotypical. Most people that have good jobs didn't get it from going to college. Personally I think your girlfriend comes first.

• take a break from the realtionship get a bunch of hookers and go wild