Have you cried front of a girl you like or love?

Friend of mine cried front of me then, he told me he loves me and don't want to lose me.

• cried front of someone that you loved/liked
    50% (1)56% (5)55% (6)Vote
  • No, I don't cry front of any girls that like/love
    50% (1)44% (4)45% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Guy

• The first time I asked a girl out and she said no, I had a couple of streams of tears down my eyes. Hahaha. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you don't become friends with a person you like. You just ask them ouut. If they say no, move on because you were never friends with them in the first place.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sorry, as a man I'm not supposed to cry. And even if I did, I would lie to you about it.

I deny all allegations.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't cry often, but if and when I do, I cry in my own company, away from anyone else.

2|0
    0|0
  • Kind of, once on skype, but I don't think she could see I was crying. And she was crying her eyes out

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• only sincere/emotive boys will be more likely to cry in front of their loved one

0|1
    0|0
  • This one guy would cry infront of me on multiple occasions. Total weak ass bitch he was and if there's two things I can't tolerate it's fragility and weakness.

0|0
    1|0
  • I haven't cried in front of my bf, but i would. And he's cried in front of me when he was younger but not since we've been together.

0|0
    0|0