Girls, would you go out with someone that looks like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay dude you got to have confidence in yourself man. I am overweight, chubby, and fat too and you might not believe this but its not those qualities that are leading to failure with women. Its your mindset, attitude and the way you see yourself. Girls aren't as into looks as we all think they are. You don't have to have six pack abs to get women to like you man. I used to be just like you and think just like you too but I saw that my attitude was the problem and slowly I am learning to change it. If you are happy in your current body then thats great but don't complain when girls say you are overweight. I am not happy with my body so I choose to go to the gym and workout to lose the fat. The most important thing though is you absolutely positively CANNOT take it personally when girls reject you. Trust me. I've done this and I was miserable. Just keep improving yourself and the girls will start to come with time. I wish you good luck man.

What Girls Said 7

• Am I attracted to you?
    No.

If you treated me like gold would I consider giving you a chance?
    Yes, because looks aren't everything.

• What's wrong with me?

• I already told you what gets me. Personality over everything else. Now you asked a question based on looks alone. No one knows anything else about you, that could probably change a few answers here.

• A girl has to be attracted to me for me to talk to her

• Maybe someone your age would, but I personally wouldn't because I'm only 15, and I'd only go out with people 14-17 lol

• So I'm not ugly then?

• Pretend? You mean lie to myself

• Yes. Lie to yourself, and it will soon become a reality, and you'll start seeing yourself differently.

• No... I would not.. Some people like to get to know the person a bit before they "go out" with someone.

• Honestly probably not, just not my type.

• A date , sure.worth a chance. A full out relationship? Probably not. Just not my type and attraction is about looks and personality , no matter what anyone says.

• My looks are bad?

• I can't handle rejection even though I've never been rejected

• Gotta give it a shot or you'll never know. If you're too afraid of rejection to try , you're not going to get rejection but you're not getting acceptance either.

• No I wouldn't

• I would not

What Guys Said 3

• Omg haha Iike the new added photo with the puppy:) bound to get you some extra points:p
    Yea you have asked before so you know you will get the same response bro, some girls will like you and some won't so don't worry about it your normal looking:))))

• Im a regular guy just like you and I have the right to know how women view me

• I'm under the impression the asker may just be trying to solicit some attention from the opposite gender.

He comes across as standoffish against other men regardless of what's said.

• No nothing of the kind. I'm just expressing my opinion which I never did before because I was a doormat

• Don't think this is weird coming from another dude but wanted to give you a small tip.

If you smile, broaden your shoulders, have more lighting (but soft/natural lighting), crop your pictures well, have a decent background, and wear clothing that complements your features. You will get a much better response from the opposite sex, based on appearance alone.

Also the puppy is cute for most women (I think, but could be way off) but it kind of emasculates you. That's how it appears to me anyway.

No homo

• Um being a caring man and loving animals is manly sorry

• i did not call you a cat lady... you've wildly misinterpreted what I've said..

I was simply making an honest effort to help as per the comments you made to other members on this site. As well as, the questions you ask.

I'll respect your wishes not to speak to you any further. I do hope you find what you're looking for. Best of luck to you

• Not only do I like my dog but I've helped a lot of animals before. My pic shows I have a big heart. Who wants a guy saying look at me look at my abs

• Apparently you have no self confidence because according to every girl here that is allllllll you need.