Would you date someone with a speech impediment?

Would you date someone with a speech impediment such as stuttering, lisps, etc. Why or why not? Also would it depend on the severity of it? Ty :)

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends on the severity

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely :) and if it was that bad we can find sweet ways to communicate better to eachother. Actions speak louder than words.

What Guys Said 6

• Wouldn't change my opinion whatsoever. I'd totally date a girl with a speech impediment.

• Yeah, definitely.

• As the song I'm Only Human plays in the background, think of how that person feels, or the roles were reversed if it were you?

• Whos behind da pink hair gurl?

• thats the point of being anon is to remain anon lol :P

• Can u pm meh. I wanna duscuss with u sonething privately..

• I think the more mature people will look past it. It would even be more romantic to some as one of the users kind of mentioned... finding other ways to communicate.

• This is one of those deal breaker things for me.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, most likely. If it's so bad I can barely understand them I'd probably friend zone him. If I can understand him later on cause I get used to his speech then I'd be fine with it :)

• If it's not that bad I don't care
    I have one and it use to be really bad. I ha years of speech and speak a lot better now