An easy question for all the girls?

I know that a lot of girls rarely text a guy first when they are dating because it makes them feel wanted and it shows that the guy is interested.

Don't they also know that if the guy is always the one to text first, he will feel UNwanted and feel like they are not interested in him because he is doing everything?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't care. He has to text me first.

• So you dont care if the guy feels unwanted and is sad in the relationship

• Equally I mean

• Yes, I would definitely try and make it better if he is suffering from it

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, that is why I sometimes text first as well.

I like to meet that person some where in the middle, and show that I am interested as well.

• I dont understand why some girls have that mentality. I text first and its no problem for me. I think its dumb to wait to talk to someone only when they initiate it.
    If I want to text someone first, I'll text them.

• No one person should be initiating All the texting

• Not necessarily. A lot of girls don't text first, because they don't want to feel pushy.

After a while of dating and knowing one another, the girl may start to text the guy first.

A lot of girls (including myself) just don't want to come off as needy or desperate.

• I text first 50% of the time. It's a give/take situation.

• Most girls don't understand that.Try explaining that to her.Tell her you love texting her but sometimes you would like her to text first.

• Most girls would be fine with initiating contact equally as the guy if the guy asked?

What Guys Said 0