I'm a Cancer lady, so what makes me such a Gemini Magnet lol?

For some reason I attract and am attracted to Geminis! Especially between June 7 and June 18. My only guy friend, who we just seem to "get each other" and this new girl I work with, we act like we've known each other for years even though we just met! Both are June 15 B-days... coincidence?

Here is my chart:

Asc-Aries
Sun-Cancer
Moon-Sag
Mars-Gemini
Venus-Leo
Mercury-Cancer

What is it about my chart, the Mars in Gemini coupled with Sag moon perhaps?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was madly in love with a gemini once...probably the most beautiful girl I ever known, and ripped my heart to pieces and didn't seem to care at all. I got heart broken by another Gemini. Every since then I made it a point never to get romantically involved with a gemini no matter how charming they are. Run for the hills.

What Guys Said 1

• They like to try to destroy water signs...

• What do you mean?

• It's OK, don't worry about it.

• I'm not worried, I know Scorpios don't match with gems

What Girls Said 2

• Does this makes sense to you?

• Did you forget the rest of your comment...because, no what you wrote does not

• I find myself bumping into Geminis but they aren't relationship material, more like friendship. Just like Aries.