Do you agree that handsome guys are with ugly girls and pretty girls are with ugly guys?

I just wonder what you all think about this topic. Do you agree or disagree?

• Do you agree?
  • Do you disagree?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've seen that in some cases.
    And "attractiveness" is always subjective.
    But lets just say, I think a man is attractive and he is with an "ugly" girl.
    Then it goes to show that appearance doesn't always mean someone is superficial.

People automatically think,
    If someone is good looking they will be stuck up and only want someone equal in looks.
    This shows me that the person can see beyond the surface and is probably a good human being (internally).

What Guys Said 10

• Deciding whether someone is good looking or not is a matter of opinion, and I always say "opinions are like assholes; everybody has one, and some are shittier than others."

• Don't think so, it's just random.

Although, I guess it's possible as hot men will often play at the want to see what they can get game, which causes reform for the other party looking for a stable relationship.

• I n't know if I agree but if it's true maybe it evens out the human DNA.

• In general, disagree.

• lol this like, never happens.

• i disagree i have yet to find my pretty girl LOL

• No in my experience in seeing it it isn't the case

• yeah i agree but it happens usually but not all the time

• douchebags-all girls
    nice guys- Forever Alone,

• Hot girls are with hot guys.
    Average girls take turns with players.
    Average guys get ugly girls.
    Ugly guys don't get any girls.

What Girls Said 14

• People are with whom they find attractive. Someone on the outside doesn't have to find them attractive as long as they are happy

• I disagree to an extent. Of course there are exceptions, but generally good-looking people go out with other good-looking people.

• I disagree.
    Handsome guys and pretty girls understand each other given they have similar values. They have a harder time being taken seriously or even being approached so they are often very lonely.
    They would only settle for less attractive people if they could not find any loyal attractive people because less attractive people are less likely to stray.

• Uh more like girls tend to hate on girls when they're with a guy they like. Lol.

• It depends on what you find attractive and what they find attractive. It's not the same for everyone.

• No, the person they are with probably IS beautiful/handsome to them because what you find attractive might be different from what they find attractive

• disagree I've seen pretty people with pretty people and ugly people with ugly people. and vice versa with what your saying. a personas attractiveness is different to everyone we all view things differently

• not really that is too generic of a statement

• I generally don't agree with generalizations.

• Me and my friends spoke about this too cause we see it so often. I would agree.

• I think it's insecurity.

• Disagree completely. If life was like that we all would have been happy. It mostly happens in movies.

• Hot guys are usually with the slutty, bimbo fake girls.

• I'm ugly and I don't have a girl or a guy.. So, disagree

• I see where you are coming from but you shouldn't say that about yourself :(