Should I walk away from a guy who won't talk about the feelings he has for me?

I've been seeing a guy for a few months. We spend time together and yes we have had sex before. We talk everyday and he can talk to me for hours but it seems to always be about him. His friend called me his girlfriend and he has before but when I try to talk to him about it he just says we are spending more time together and to just see where it goes. I don't know how he feels about me or if we are going anywhere and he won't tell me and honestly I'm tired of guessing. I feel like I'm just an opinion and if something better comes along I'm just going to get hurt. How long should I wait? He knows exactly how I feel about him because I've told him and I guess he's fine with it because we still spend time together and go out and stuff. I don't want to force him into anything. I just want to know what his feelings are for me. I'm not looking to waste time and get invested in him just to get hurt

What Guys Said 1

• Lay it out for him, tell him you don't want to waste your time. Ask if he sees it going anywhere, if he can't answer or won't answer move on.

What Girls Said 1

• That's how I originally felt and now were engaged. But I told him that I felt like I was an option to him and expressed my feelings about him. Once I was honest with myself and him about what I wanted so did he.