Whats one physical preference you won't accept any exceptions to?

Whats one physical preference you won't accept any exceptions to?

Updates:
be more specific!

0|0
16|7

Most Helpful Girl

• He has to be fit/healthy (at least reasonably so). I wouldn't date someone very over- or underweight.

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Height. I will never date someone shorter then me. I'm 5'6 so fortunately most guys are my height or taller

0|0
    0|0
  • For my fiancĂ© it was the fact that I too have 20/20 vision. Apparently that's a trait that is slowly going into extinction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am 5'2" and I am not really attracted to guys who are very close to my height, so... must be taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height. I like tall men.

0|2
    0|0
  • no visible disabilities for sure :x

0|0
    0|1
  • They have to be cute and their body can't be weirdly shaped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height. They must be at LEAST 5'10"

1|0
    0|0
  • They can't be fat or chubby or have a hairy back

0|0
    0|0
  • Cock eyed...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yellow teeth or crooked teeth. To me that a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • They absolutely cannot be shorter than 5'8"

0|0
    0|0
  • This may sound shallow but guys must be fit and I'm not saying like super skinny or toned just not overweight. I also need them to be taller which isn't difficult (I'm 5'2 )

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no attraction to fat guys at all. I am very active and into exercise, so that's what I like. I like someone having a similar lifestyle to mind. I just feel shallow admitting that, so I don't like telling people that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not severely overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • light hair

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Just height, really. That's all I can think of...she just needs to be shorter than me. I'm 6' so the majority of women fulfill that criteria.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny. Zero compromise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Has to not be overweight no exceptions but not be anorexic, she can be below average to above average weight but as long as she doesn't have a fat bags figure and fat face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gots to be beautiful, NO EXCEPTIONS

0|0
    1|0
  • She must have a vagina. It must also be the genitalia that she was born with.

3|0
    0|0
  • big cock. he has to have at least 7 inches.

1|0
    1|0
  • No flat butts, and no facial hair on a female, and when the 2nd toe is longer than the big toe, GROSS! Sorry, that's 3.

1|1
    0|0