Is it weird to randomly message a girl that you don't talk to very much?

Ok so there's this girl who's kinda cute and I wanna start talking to her but I don't have too much time, would it be weird to just randomly message her saying hi?

Most Helpful Girl

• message herrrrrr. Just please dont go too fast and keep asking her questions about dating and everything the first or second time you get to talk to her. And dont over message, I would get sicl of my crush over messaging me even.

What Girls Said 9

• No, I randomly messaged a guy I haven't seen/talked to in a while and we ended up going on a date.
    Moral of the story - don't hide your feelings, express them!

• Depends on how attractive she perceives you. If she thinks you're good looking, she could be flattered and want to continue the conversation. If not, she could take it the wrong way.

Harsh, but the difference between being creepy and being romantic is how attractive the other person finds you.

• Yes, i dont see why not

• Noooo do it!
    Honestly if you think you both have a general attraction then yeah do it!!
    She might not reply straight away so don't get down, coz sometimes if I get texted out of the blue I don't know exactly what to say!

• There are some who would prob think it is weird but I personally never think much of it.

• no, not at all. just text her good morning or something cute. if she asks why tell her she just poped in to your head and so you had to talk to her. girls love that kind of thing. its cute

• not weird at all :) i love when people say hi to me first.

• no not at all. most girls like it when guys start the conversation and its also nice

• Not at all go for it. It's always nice when a guy starts the conversation first. :)

What Guys Said 0