Have to act quick. Suggestions?

I met this girl a week and a half ago. We're both seniors so in a way this is really late and rushed. She's pretty cute and I want to see her over the summer. We graduate this Friday.

I first met her and she's really nice and will talk to me, and say hey to me. I don't see her much in school though. Last Wednesday I was talking to her, and after I said bye I called out for her and walked back up to her. I said "hey you seem pretty cool, could I get your number?" I meant it in a more than friends way...and hopefully she got that. Anyways, she told me how she didn't have a phone and that some underclassman (who she hangs out with) do this hide and seek game at the park on Saturday She said to ask one of the friends that sits at her lunch table and he would tell me more. (I would also go to her lunch table some to talk to my friend-basically to see her. We would glance at eachother some) I didn't see her much the rest of the week, but she did still say hey to me. On Saturday they decided to cancel it, her dad was sick.

She didn't necessarily invite me, but kinda did. I did confirm with a friend of hers that she really doesn't have a phone, and isn't allowed to date until she's 18, which she is now. Basically is there anything I can do? I mean talking to her is super slim and without a phone...the best I can think of is to straight up ask her out on a date. Suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

• any other social media?

• We follow eachother on Instagram but that's all.

• No problem

• Well I asked her out and she basically just told me how she was busy over the summer and then going to Europe, but also said "but when I come back from europe..." Didn't actually say no, but I got the hint. We kept talking after that. At the party thing afterwards she said hey to me, and spent most of the time with her dad, which I thought was kinda cool. She said bye to me, and I went to giver her a handshake, but she put her arms out for a hug. I said bye and all, and I still feel sad, she was really great.

What Girls Said 3

• Ask her out for coffee, or something casual.

• I'm thinking I might do that. I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I can get something else. I just have to spend a little time with her.

• Drop her a note and ask a friend to pass it on to her.

• Tell her about your feelings and invite her to something casual :)

• I talked to her today and she actually is leaving for a month and a half to Europe over the summer. I still kinda want to be with her even if it's short...

• you're welcome :) good luck!

What Guys Said 0