How to talk to a cute guy youve never met.?

every time i go to the movies or shopping i always find cute/attractive guys looking at me. i always make eye contact with them. the thing is i dont wanna come off as desperate beacuse im not. i just wanna be able to talk to the guy and show him im interested in him without seeming awkard. help!

Most Helpful Guy

• just go up to a guy you like and talk to him tell him your name ask for his name ask questions and tell him why your talking to him and your intentions be sweet dont judge him and dont forget to get his phone number or other contact method, a guy can get extremely nervous and excited when a girl talks to him, dont leave if he forgets his own name or studders and shakes, oh almost forgot ask if he has a girlfriend first and depends on the guy if he seems desperate to get a girlfriend and depressed for not having one be desperate too and show you care be physical give hugs

What Guys Said 5

• Girls who worry about appearing desperate stay single.

• just go up to them and start a conversation. that is not desperate. desperate is dating anyone who will date you just so you have a boyfriend and stuff like that

• Just go and talk to the guy. I really don't get why girls think it makes them look desperate if they talk to the guy first.

• society or the people who have made u beleive u look desperate were insecure liars.

• f u werent desp. you wouldn't be asking this questioni

What Girls Said 2

• Break something.
    Literally, guys love to rescue girls and it's a great ice-breaker for both parties. You instigate it and he follows. Okay, since your shopping, pretend your confused and need direction, just simply walk up with a cute, confused expression and ask them. Trust me it works.

All the best :)

• I happened to be sitting next to this really hot guy and I mean he was just GORGEOUS! and I happened to need a pencil sharpener for my broken pencil and what you know, we spent the next 3hrs talking to each other.
      Mission accomplished ;)!

• You see if you have classes together , mutual friends. And if not you can see if you have common interests like if he has a shirt with a fandom or sports him you like like talk about that