Girls, when you see a guy who is very quiet and keeps to himself a lot, does that make him more desirable or less desirable? say you see him a lot?

I am very quiet and I think that it keeps girls away. but I have had a few girls kind of talk to me or say something to me that made me feel like they were interested.

but because I get very nervous around people still and still keep to myself a lot, I don't really engage them, or help the initial meeting. and many times I just confuse what girls say or if they mean something different than I think they do.

anyways are quiet guys who keep to themselves a lot, or rarely speak to people in their surroundings more attractive?

it's not that the guy wouldn't talk if he was approached in a normal relaxed fashion, but isn't much of a socializer and seems kind of shy or quiet. the blank face type of person who you can't pigeonhole because you don't know him

why would it be more or less attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because of your personality type and the fact that you "hide away" it will be largely based on looks. If a girl thinks you are attractive then it makes you mysterious, but if you are not then you become a non-entity and she will not really care. The more she see's you the more intrigued she will be to get to know you.

What Girls Said 2

• more desirable

• I actually think this is Cute ♥ I date a lot of quiet guys... they are less drama :))

What Guys Said 1

• Bro you are my fuckin twin lol. I would imagine its a turnoff for most girls. I always get approached and it never goes far in most cases because of my poor socialization skills in unfamiliar territory. However the girls that do stick around are glad they did tho lol. In short it will be tough but it will work out.