Why should I tell this girl I like her, people tell me I should but why?

why should i tell her i like her. yeah, i get that it gets it out there, but what good does that do me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think expressing yourself is important, even if it doesn't workout you won't have the nagging feeling of what-if

What Girls Said 5

• I agree, there is no point putting it out there unless she likes you back and you guys are going to get closer or something, or become girlfriend and boyfriend. You may like her but do you actually want to date her?

I asked my crush if he liked me and he said yes, then I told him I like him to. We both still haven't done anything about it (ask the other out) but we are more flirty and everything.

So, what do you actually want?

• i want to know im wanted by her

• I have guys who are my friends, and guys I have had interest in. I don't see what the big deal is, they are all people after all.

Nah, I don't need him to be complete. We were already good friends, him liking me is a bonus.

"I just know he likes me, that's all". You ask why end there? But you are the one asking why you should ask someone if they like you, which is contradicting yourself. Seems counter intuitive to me.

• I have had guys flirt to me all the time who only liked me as a friend. I even confess my feelings to a few of them and they were weirded out and now claim I wrecked our friendships. They had been touchy, raising eyebrows giving me special attention. Just because they flirted, didn't mean they like me :/

• you're showing confidence which is a big turn on and she may feel the same way. You don't know until you try, don't live with regrets or what ifs or what could have been. You're giving yourself a chance at being happy :)

• She may tell you how she feels about you. :)

• seriously do what you like

• She might like you back

What Guys Said 2

• One, confidence works.

Two, regret eats you inside out. Better to have known there was no way of working out than to keep regretting what if.

Three, you can score a relationship or get some lessons on how girls think and what you really want in a relationship.

• That's the only way to truly determine how she feels about you. Yes it puts you out there, sets you up for possible rejection. But unless you want to remain single then it has to be done at some point. Rejection sucks but it happens to everyone. I'd rather get rejected than live with what if.