I am dating this girl, but really like her cousin and I don't know what to do! Help would be great?

My girlfriend and I have been drifting apart for a while and I miss it but also wanna see where it could go with her cousin. We have texted for a while but kinda stopped and I honestly miss it

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest you should probably tell your gf how your feeling about y'all relationship and hopefully things can get better. . . Don't be so quick to get with her cousin because that would make things worser than thy already are. ... if anything express to her what u miss in the relationship what she's doing Wrong ornit could be both. and y'all can fix it. But to me it just seems like lack of communication issue.which can be fixed just talk it out and if nothing happens ... agree to break up and then do what u want. Hope this advice helped.

What Guys Said 0