My boyfriend has girls as his best friend on snap chat?

Should I be worried or am I just being childish by even caring?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not fair to you that he thinks he can have his sweet cake and eat it too. He may have the Best thing that has ever happened to him with a girl like yourself, but on the side, are these 'dishes' who are there on snap chat for the taking.
    No, not 'childish' at all. You need to tell him that if he cares anything about you and your relationship, to Get Off or---Get Out. If you stand for this, God only knows what More you will have to poop scoop for in the future. It's not just about trust, it's about respect too.
    Good luck.xx

What Guys Said 2

• I would. One of my friends has a girlfriend and she sent nudes on snapchat to one of my other friends. He still doesn't know. Poor guy.

Snapchat and kik are the riskiest and most scandalous apps you have to worry about. Not meaning to make you worry, just saying.

• if ur secure, you shouldn't be worrying

What Girls Said 4

• It's okay! I thought the same thing. Turns out one was his sister and his friends girlfriend. He told me it was nothing. No reason to be worried but if you're really paranoid then you can just ask them who they are in a casual way. Don't seem to needy or he'll get annoyed.

• Leave his ass o...0 if he really care he wouldn't do that
    He obviously could be flirting with these girls that he so call say his bff ' s
    his ass probably cheating. .q

• If you're not willing to trust him then why are you even with him?

• My boyfriend does too. But mostly girls have snapchat anyway so... Plus...what kind of self respecting guy is going to snapchat his male friend? Texting is way more manly :p