This sort of attractive girl asked me out, but her chest isn't big enough for my taste.?

Should i say yes anyway, and maybe later down the road just ask her to get implants?

0|0
11|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you can`t do that to someone. That is a personal decision she would have to have surgery every ten years for the implants plus it is her body. If you can`t get past her boobs you don`t like her that much. Don`t go out with her.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• No, you should let her date a guy who isn't an asshole. Don't waste her time.

2|3
    0|0
  • Don't date someone expecting them to change for you. That's the way she is, and you should respect that. Just say no.

2|1
    0|0
  • I think one date might open your eyes to see she is more than her chest size. BUT if you know you dont like her personality either than tell her that you are just two different people or something. Dont make her feel bad about her body.
    Good luck (:

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be really offended if someone asked me to get implants. So just be honest with her and tell her that she's not who you're looking for right now. But let her down EASY

1|1
    0|0
  • No. She deserves someone better than you.

2|1
    0|0
  • Just ignore her. Just tell her why so she is aware that you don't actually give a shit about her and she can find somebody who won't waste her time by not accepting her completely.
    Douchey question bruh.

0|1
    0|0
  • If breast size is more important that general attractiveness and personality then you need to get over it or you don't deserve any decent girl

0|1
    0|0
  • If your not attracted to her, why agree to go out? After all, later down the road you might develop feelings for her and if she refuses to get them done, well things will be awkward, messy and just downright unpleasant. She won't get over you asking her that, and you'll probably break up...
    Just being honest

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, don't agree, because it would just plain be rude if you ask her to get implants, she is who she is, and you don't want to hurt her feeling, just rip the bandaid off now :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Say no, you are doing a favour for the girl. She deserves to be with someone who likes her as she is.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Say no. She doesn't deserve you.

You should also never expect anyone to change for you, and that includes things like personality, habits, and yes, implants too. If you cannot love a girl as she is right now, don't expect her to change in the future just for you.

2|1
    0|0
  • Troll... Obvious.

0|2
    0|0
  • You are a douche. Don't bother with her

3|0
    0|1