What is too tall for you? Is it true tall women are more attractive?

i'm 5'10 and it's hard to find men who like taller women

• i like tall girls
    75% (3)36% (4)47% (7)Vote
  • i like short girls
    25% (1)64% (7)53% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• First lots of guts like tall women. My ex is 5'10" and I was very attracted to her. I TEND to prefer small girls though. It's kind of my thing though, but I wouldn't not date a tall girl. I'm six foot. Ultimately personality is SO king with me though. That's how to win me over.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• 5 10 isn't a bad height. Most guys are around that height. So long as the girl isn't taller than me i dont mind her height. I prefer short women however.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not necessarily more attractive, but I like tall women.
    I like it when they're taller than me.I'm fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tallest I'd do is 5'9.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height shouldn't be an issue for most guys however to some it could be an insecurity. To me height doesn't matter much
    add an option C for that :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'11'', and my ideal girl would actually be 5'9'' or 5'10''. However, I am in the minority. Most guys prefer short girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like short girls. But I'd be willing to date 5'10 if I really liked her

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on if the girl is beautiful and just happens to be tall so, no, a woman who is tall doesn't make her attractive for being tall, i prefer a girl to be shorter than me but if she's taller its no deal breaker and doesn't matter to me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I am not a guy but there are so many tall women who are stunning in the way that they stand out. Just hold your head high and walk that walk! Work it!

0|0
    0|0
  • where are all the white knights?
    they manage to make it for all the breast size questions.

0|0
    0|0