What annoys you most about your partner? You know, those little things that drive you up the wall.?

Is it his grumpiness? Her seemingly unfair anger? Could be anything, from either sex. What is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• He takes up the whole bed. Like sprawls out. If I get out of bed in the middle of the night, I'll come back and find him stretched out in the middle of the bed, fast asleep, and I have to push him over with all my strength without waking him up. Argh.

• Hm... I do that too! Only I don't have a lady by my side to knock down. I'm sorry for the aggravation we cause you poor creatures. lol

What Girls Said 8

• His messiness.

It's mostly when he loses things that really annoys me. He'll borrow something from me, misplace it, then when I ask him where it is, he'll just say "I don't know."

I once gave him £20 to go get some stuff from the shop and he lost it within 5 minutes!

How dafuq can a person be so careless?

• Guys are big babies. We need mama to help us remember. lol

• He always relies on me to remember where his shit is lol, which is fine. I don't keep track, but I'll usually know where he might have put it.

But when it's my stuff he loses, hell hath no fury.

• He's so arrogant when it comes to his job lol. He's a really hard worker and that's great but dude...you're fresh outta college...you're not the best ever. He's incredibly fortunate to have even landed a career type job out of college. Also he loves to go out, I love to stay in. I need a lot of alone time so I want him to go out and let me stay home...it offends him. Life's rough. lol

• Oh my. I know lots of guys like that. But when told about their puffed-up attitude, it is only "confidence". Don't let his douchey ways drag you to far down!

• Meh. Overall I'd say we have a good relationship lol. But after a few years, you're going to find shit that annoys you about anyone.

• true that. The shit might get a little stinkier over time. But your metaphorical nose gets used to it.

• My ex was a very arrogant human being. I don't like judgmental people at all generally. So i was questioning myself back in the day. How I did fall in love with him :)

• Gosh, overly-proud people in general are a pain in the donkey word. As a partner I can imagine the crappiness thereof.

• I was embarrassed instead of him many times :(

• What annoys me is that he doesn't exist ):

• I'm sorry. we pretty much suck though. Don't fret to much ;)

• My fiance snores right in my face! He only snores when he lays on his left, which happens to be his favorite position AND happens to be facing me. :|

• Does he have a thunder snore too?

• Oh i can hear it through the walls so i would say so, even though im not sure what a "thunder snore" is lol (:1

• you got it down to the tee. It's my way of saying really friggin loud snoring. lol

• Guys:
    When they don't freaking answer you for weeks
    the angry faces they make while talking to you
    messy hair speaking slowly.

• Like for instance in a text message? I can see that. I know it's annoying for people to do that to me

• yeah totally

• His short term memory loss
    Makes me wanna punch him

• He's too good for me.

What Guys Said 1

• My boyfriend wears leggings almost every day enen whem we are out in public. He says if I can wear leggings to work then he feels he should have the right to wear them when ever he feels like it.