How do I make this happen?

I want to date a black girl...but I'm white how do I make this happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• It shouldn't be that hard. You might not be looking in the right places. And it also depends on the girls. I'm not black, but I'm not white, and I mostly date white men. I don't think you're looking at the right girls. And Interraccial cuples have been growing in numbers. Just pick a girl. AND PLEASE do NOT try to change your self becuase you want to date someone who is not of your race.

I mean I know you've seen movies or read books where a guygirl will change themselves to try and play the stereotypical culture card. And start to eat the foods they supposedly eat. Dress the way they supposededly dress. Basically what I'm saying is do NOT become a "wigga" Just because you want to date a black girl.

What Girls Said 4

• The same way you would with any other woman...

...also curious if there's someone you are interested in, or just any black woman would do. If its the latter, then that may be a road block for you. I can spot the "Ive never had a black girl, I just wanna see what its like" vibe from a mile away..and I can tell you...cant get away from that kind of guy fast enough.

• We're just like any other type of girl. So if you've dated girls in the past just make it happen the same way you did with them. But why do you want to date a black girl just to see what it's like or because you like a girl that happens to be black? Because we know about that stereotype and a lot of girls are wary of dating outside their race because of it.

• do you have a girl in mind or does she just have to be black?

• Well first be yourself. Second don't look at her as a black female look at her as just a woman. I am a black female who does not see race I look for a great heart.

What Guys Said 0