Whats your biggest deal breaker?

Ezy question we're all different but pick out of these which is your biggest deal breaker

• Children
  • Religion
  • Unemployed (lazy)
  • Addict (gambler/druggie/alcoholic)
  • Other post below
Purposely unemployed*

Most Helpful Guy

• 'unemployed' is not the same as 'lazy'. just sayin...

What Girls Said 8

• Not being able to understand that just because someone has a different opinion on something doesn't mean that one of them has to be wrong. You don't have to agree with everyone but you also don't have to get pissed or be mean to someone because they don't agree with you.

I guess to simply put it being disrespectful is my biggest turn off.

• Smoking and use of illicit drugs. Also, if he doesn't want children that is an instant deal breaker.

• An addict out of those

• Damn of all those I guess it would have to be religion? I couldn't date someone who didn't agree with me on something so fundamental. But that was a tough one lol.

• Someone who has a bad temper

• another good opinion. people who can't controll their anger can be a problem for everyone around them. espically your partner.

• yes, I agree.

• Addicted is for me.

• Probably D and C. Age is also a deal breaker.

• All of them hahahaha. Depends on the drug though. If it's recreational and I'm involved then it's fine. If it's a daily thing then definitely a deal breaker.

I hate children. I'm not religious. I HATE when people don't have their shit together. All of the god damned above.

What Guys Said 11

• My deal breaker is idiots who think that unemployed automatically = lazy (and yes, I do have a job).

• oh i meant the chosen unemployment lifestyle

• I down voted because you did not have to be rude about it. I do agree with what you said.
      as a side note homeless doesn't nessarly mean unemployed or unable to work.

• True, it just really annoys me. I was unemployed for a bit despite my best efforts to find a job and I was made out to be a lazy scrounger, and was told that I was "scum". I also just read this article about how these women beat some homeless man up after telling him to "get a fucking job" www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ng-footage-streets.html

Disgusting.

• I vote 'D' but someone who is disorganized, opinionated, fixated, unhygienic & messy - all or even one can be a deal breaker compared to 'D'

• Chosen unemployment =/= lazy.

Some people who do this are lazy but many aren't, so many reasons why this could happen. A couples examples are political activists who choose unemployment and engauge in activism to improve the lives of the homeless or religious people who choose unemployment and a life of minimalism as a means of living their faith.

If you mean lazy people who refuse to work then say that.

• honesty or lack thereof

• the only one that doesn't bother me in that list is religion. I don't want children and I don't want a GF who's too lazy to find work when she is able to because it's just an extra drain on my income.
    in today's world where everyone should know most of the things which cause addictions no one who is half smart should have any. IE: smokes, alchoial, and hard drugs.

with that said children and addictions are tied so I voted D mainly because I can't stand smokers and that falls under addictions.

• out of that list I'd go with D addict

• If she's dumb (I just can't have that).

• Biggest dealbreaker? D

• Not being a proud American

• Dishonesty.

• There are people who have a job but they are still lazy, on the other hand, there are people who are unemployed but they are not lazy...

• this is true. maybe it should have been "people who are able to work but chose not to"

• Yes, It would have been a better choice of words...there are such people, but usually, they don't work because they don't need to...they are rich inheritors or some other type of "aristocracy".