Do you think black men like brunettes?

do you think black men can like brunettes? or its like black men for black women?

well... I think guys can like any kind of girl... anyone has some preferences for sure though... but from my own experience... YES! they do like brunettes!!! I'm a brunette and almost all black guys i met liked my appearance and i met many black men

Most Helpful Guy

• We like any coloured hair on any coloured person. Trust me, others make a huge big deal about blondes, brunettes, red heads, yadda, yadda, yadda but if you two like each other at the end of the day that's all that matters.

Also, just a heads up; you may (and this is just a maybe) but you may experience some that may not like you two's pairing up simply because he is chocolate and you are not. Certainly not all people are like this and I just want to say that mental toughness is key. Also thenk you for not seeing the colour of his skin as a detractor but just as you would any other person. I pray the best for you and I seriously do think it extra cool that you like what you like no matter the race. (:

What Guys Said 4

• Guys like women they are either attracted to or girls they want to have sex with...
    A man's race doesn't dictate what hair color he likes on a girl..I'm white and older than most guys here..I have dated women from most every race...I look at the total package...How she walks and carries herself...her style and confidence.. her education and intelligence.. can she carry a conversation..the physical only opens the door...the rest is why you get invited to stay

• I dont see why it would be a problem?

• Yeah they have those in their own race last time I thought BeyoncĂ© was a brunette

• Hm that is a tough one...

What Girls Said 1

• Um...Why do you ask?
    Black men, like every other men like women. Seriously..does hair colour matter?

• well...its not me...its them!!! I have a crush on a black guy but girls say he's not a good match really

• His preference is not controlled by his race. Just talk to him and he will like you for YOU.

• yeah logical...thank you :)